Gold Star, Inc reserves the right to refuse to refund or reschedule any customer who fails to contact our offices before their scheduled seminar date. To be considered for refund or reschedule, the customer must contact our offices, either by phone, or email no later than 10 business days prior to the customers scheduled seminar date. Substitutions may be made at any time. Please note that if you do not cancel and do not attend, you are still responsible for payment.
Refunds: Seminars and Products
Refunds, upon approval, are typically processed by check through the US Mail. Please allow up to 30 days for your refund to be processed and delivered. Your refund will be for the purchase price of your course or product less any applicable transaction processing fees (usually about 4% of purchase price).
Refunds: Online Courses & Downloadable Products
Gold Star, Inc reserves the right to refuse refunding any customer who purchases online course products or other downloadable products. Online courses may only be refunded if the customer has not engaged in the online course activity, as determined by our technology. Gold Star, Inc reserves the right to remove a customer from our online course activities if we determine that the customer has engaged in unethical behavior, said customer will therefore forfeit all rights to a refund.
Refunds: State Approvals
Gold Star, Inc reserves the right to refuse refunding any customer who is denied continuing education credit within their state licensing office, when said state has not pre-approved Gold Star, Inc curriculum. This includes, but is not limited to Colorado. It is the responsibility of the customer to verify and ensure that the course is approved, or meets the requirements of the state in question.
Any customer may reschedule their course seminar when:
- Notice is given to Gold Star, Inc offices by phone or email no later than 10 business days prior to the previously scheduled seminar date.
- Seating is available in another seminar of the customers choice.
- Customer will be responsible for any difference in seminar cost, when changing venues or locations. Any difference in cost may be refunded to the customer on the date of the rescheduled seminar. Customer must ask for this refund in cost when making reschedule arrangements.
Commuting of Courses: Changing Delivery Method
Any customer may choose to commute their course when:
- The customer notifies Gold Star, Inc offices by phone or email no later than 10 business days prior to the previously scheduled seminar date.
- The customer is responsible for any difference in cost between seminar and online course.
If commuting from an online course to a seminar, the course may only be commuted if the customer has not engaged in the online course activity, as determined by our technology. Seating must be available in the seminar of the customer's choosing.
All refund requests must be approved by Gold Star, Inc's general manager. Refund approval may take up to seven (7) business days to complete. To request a refund or reschedule, please contact the Gold Star offices: