2020 NEC Exam Prep Study Guide
This 222 page study guide is designed to help prepare an electrician for state licensing exams.
The guide contains:
- Information and references that are known to appear on licensing exams, to help focus your study efforts.
- An informative section on recent Code changes to ensure you are up-to-date with the current edition of the NEC.
- A comparison guide to the index and table of contents,
- Key definitions, and study tips.
- Several practice quizzes to help prepare you for an exam.
- Plus information to help you avoid getting caught in common test "traps".
Areas of Study:
- Grounding and Bonding
- Box Fill
- Sizing Junction Boxes
- Load Calculations
- Conductor Ampacity
- Formulas and Voltage Drop
- Welders and Transformers
- RV Parks and Mobile Homes
- Conduit and Tubing Fill